Wednesday 15 June 2011

Greetings world!


Hello there. I'm Bruce.

Yes and I'm a whale. A sperm whale in fact. Yes, go ahead - snigger if you must. I get that alot. I've also heard all the 'sperm' and 'whale of a time' jokes too.

Anyway, I'm here now living on land and well, as one does in Melbourne, I'm eating out an awful lot and getting up to an abundance of very un-whale-like mischief. Mother would cough up her squid if she knew. Lucky broadband hasn't reached the depths yet.

So, my awfully nice human whale-perone (let's call her 'The Grazing Asian' or 'TGA' for convenience) and I have put our heads together and have decided to document our adventures here in cyberspace. But really, it's all about me. I just let her tag along. Plus, she has hands and can type and take photos.

We'll be writing about and sharing our food/booze/craft/chaos-fuelled adventures. They'll be general musings on everything under the sun and probably a bit of ranting about all and sundry along the way too. Apparently, I'm very opinionated for a whale.

And yes, I am SOOOOOOOOO over giant squid. Chewy buggers.

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment